About Me

My photo
Spastic and Random are a few of the top layers

Monday, December 7, 2009

KILL ME

Doing an html website on dreamweaver was probably the most confusing and outrageously hardest thing I've ever done. I was confused from the getgo. I never thought I would catch on, led alone build a whole website from scratch. I came out of class everyday feeling like I was trying to learn Japanese! Note to self.... don't procrastinate learning a new language when you supposed to give a speech in it the next day. lol. After all was said and done i successfully accomplished the project details and finished the website with all the links, codes, and esthetic properties. I learned a valuable lesson, websites a freakin hard and I really admire anyone who can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment